Sunday, June 1, 2008

Catching up, playing, submission

So, on the TTWD forum, someone had mentioned being interested in the bamboo sticks S and I got, and since we used them just the other day, I thought they'd make good grist for a blog post. ;)

I've been spanked with them a couple of times. They are a great spanking implement imo, stingy, but very controllable, and a sting that I can handle, which is always good. They haven't been used for any serious punishments really, but they've been used for bratting and for play spankings.

The other night, S and I had a very enjoyable "play" session. She used the bamboo sticks all over my body. Combined with the flogger, it was just an absolute...bliss of sensations. Nothing hurt much, but everything stung deliciously.

There were other things that went on in that session that are too personal to blog about, but...it was a wonderful bonding, and trust building experience.

In line with that, I feel comfortable sharing on here, that I got a real collar a couple of weeks ago. S and I do not tend to be...PARTICULARLY D/s. But...I am most definitely hers, and she is mine. I definitely submit to her, particularly when it comes to...well, taking care of what's "hers"--neither of us is into degrading, or playing with inferiority, and I feel like in many ways, this submission can go both ways. The dynamic is difficult for me to explain, but I guess those of you who know us will understand that while I submit to her, we aren't Master/Slave, or even truly Dominant/Submissive. I DO love my collar though. It is a cherished reminder, that I'm hers, which to me, equates to being safe, loved, cherished, and taken care of. Here's a picture of it:













Though, clearly, the woman in the pic isn't me--that would be the model from Sub-Shop, where we got the collar from. It's locking, and Sara has the 1 key to undo it on her keychain. It's pretty...heavy duty chain, too. Love it.

Last night, I was really unsettled, I'd been dealing with issues relating to abuse, and was just...uncertain, feeling like I was too hard on S, that I was a burden. She asked what I needed, to quiet that voice, and I told her a spanking. A moment later, I was over her lap, and she was telling me gently how much she loved me, how she would always take care of me, that she never got tired of that. And she spanked me, and I swear, it stung at first, and then...I was just...lost in the rhythm of it, being soothed. It was wonderful, and exactly what I needed.

So, good stuff, not a lot of testing, but still a fair amt of rule breaking around here.

2 comments:

Daddy'sLucy said...

Congratulations on your collar! I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share that with us.

I know how you feel... when I am feeling anxious or upset or like I am too much for Daddy to handle, most of the time the best way he can help me is to spank me and tell me how much he loves me and taking care of me. Your post made me feel so warm and loving, and now I'm cuddling next to the one who I belong to, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lucy,

I DID feel a little nervous about sharing it.

And glad you got some cuddling time while reading!