Sunday, May 25, 2008

Travelling

So, we're in Florida, visiting a friend of ours. Same friend, in fact,
to whom we "came out" about DD a couple months ago.

Most notably was me travelling on the plane with a rather sore backside
yesterday. This is because Friday night, we went out with a bunch of
Sara's friends, and I did some serious drinking. Keeping in mind, that
I'm a lightweight--Sara and I aren't big drinkers--I had a couple (weak)
mixed drinks, and 3 shots of tequila (the most I've ever had to drink,
and usually at that point I start puking). Well, bottom line, I was
smashed. And then Sara told me not to have another shot. But then her
good friend Pete (also drunk) insisted on buying me another (this could
have been payback for us getting his wife a couple shots). And, I mean,
I couldn't say no. So, I was in trouble for taking a 4th shot, when S
told me not to.

We left, and went to Sonic, and while we were parked there, I decided to
see what would happen if I unset the parking break (I, of course, was
not in the drivers seat--Sara was). This caused us to roll back several
feet, until Sara figured out what was going on, and reset it.

I want to take a moment to reassure my readers that this is NOT normally
the form that my bratting takes. It was above and beyong my normal
bratting, even when drunk.

So, Saturday morning, before we got on a plane, I found myself in that
all to familiar position over S' lap. Hearing the words, "this is going
to hurt" before she started smacking away with her hand, then the Belt.
It was a long spanking. With 15-20 swats to a cheek in each set. I'm
pretty sure she intended for me to be sore for the next day or two. And
I am.

So, lots of spanking/bratting specifics, without a lot of discussion of
how I was feeling. I was not a particularly emotional spanking. I messed
up. And I knew it. And Sara took me to task for it.

My ass hurts, but I love that woman.
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

3 comments:

Jigsaw Analogy said...

My ass hurts, but I love that woman.

awww. Sweet.

I've actually made it a few days without earning a spanking, which is good. Of course, there's the question of whether W remembers the behavior she said she'd address "later," but has yet to mention. And I can't decide whether I just want the past couple of weeks to be over and done with, or whether I want to have the behavior addressed. Sigh.

Hope you enjoy your time in Florida! Wear plenty of sunblock.

Daddy'sLucy said...

Isn't it nice when they just take charge and take care of us, even when our bottoms hurt later?

Daddy and I have a rule now that I am not allowed to have alcohol without permission-- for each individual beverage. This came about one night when I went out with friends with instructions to "not drink too much, little one, and be a good girl," and came home totally smashed and was so hung over the next day I wanted to die.

Although, one night I was out with Daddy and drank too much with his permission (!!!) and was really hung over the next day. See, he was too drunk to know how much I'd had... so the plan is not foolproof. Now we try to agree on how many drinks I am allowed over the course of the evening.

Have fun in FL! Are you going to Disney World?

Anonymous said...

So, JA, did W remember to address the behavior she'd said she would?? Sounds like things have settled down a bit at least...
And, yeah, FL was a bit warm for me. But not too bad, once we got up north away from the unbearable humidity. And we saw alligators from about 3 feet away with no fence and bats. I'll try to post pics soon.

Lucy, I fear that at some point soon I will have a similar rule. Though, it's more likely that S will simply expect me to stop when she says, which is how I prefer it, even though, obviously, I sometimes have difficulty with that!