Thursday, May 15, 2008

Journaling

Well, I got my first spanking for not journaling yesterday. And it sucked. Apparently, S takes that journaling thing seriously. It was a spanking with her hand, and this small bamboo stick we picked up a couple weeks ago, which stings like the dickens, and apparently leaves little lines on my butt that S thinks are swell.

We want a cane, too, though I'm of the opinion that that should be more of a "play" toy than...a serious punishment implement. Ugh.

See? I told you guys I don't have anything interesting to say. I got spanked. It hurt. ;) Now I'm just being snotty.

Without being too specific, the spanking occurred with me very much bent over. Which made it hurt WAY more. And something about that position really contributes to me...I dunno, feeling like I'm.."presenting" myself for punishment. Which is good, but hard. Because it helps me keep my head in the right place, and feel like I'm participating. Which is (again) hard, but also makes me feel like we're a team.

And I'm rambling. But I guess if there's any place that's okay, it's here. ;)

3 comments:

Daddy'sLucy said...

Just wanted to comment and say I'm excited to see you post!

Daddy and I had an acrylic cane (it broke when he stepped on it) that was fun, but also pretty effective for punishment. And apparently rattan canes aren't that expensive... might make a nice double-duty implement?

And I think RT would VirtualSmack you for apologizing for rambling anywhere!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting!

Eek, rattan canes aren't?? I was hoping they WERE expensive.

RT can't virtualsmack me here! it's my blog!! ;)

Daddy'sLucy said...

I think they're only like, 20 or 30 bucks. We don't have one [yet] so I'm not really sure. I was pretty sure they'd be more expensive, too!