Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Blog I Found--Or rather, it found ME

I just wanted to let you all know about a new blog I just found, from a blogger who commented on my blog. constance has 2 blogs actually, My Dabble in the Middle End, which is her blog, which she shares with her partner (and disciplinarian, at least at times), and Dabbling in Discipline, which is her punishment book. Both look quite interesting, and constance was kind enough to give me a shout out on her blog. Since I liked what I saw over there, thought I'd do the same!

I'll try to blog later about the spankings I got last night.

4 comments:

Constance said...

Thanks for linking back, Nic. I look forward to getting to know you, and I'm interested in seeing how things progress for you.

Fondly.
Constance

Paul said...

Nick, I read Constance's blog, it's very good.
I'm here because Constance recommended you.
Sorry Constance didn't mean to make you blush. LOL.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

LOL, thanks, Paul. I blush easily. And welcome!

Unknown said...

Nic,

Hi hon, another loyal reader of Constance's just checking in. I've got a busy rest of today but I will catch up on all of your blog entries later. I am happy Constance found you and made the introduction, look forward to joining the blog conversation with you.

All the best, K